3 Layer Lucky Bamboo Plant With Brick Design Terracotta Planter
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
₹579.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India
- Lucky Bamboo is a low caring live indoor lucky plant.
- Lucky Bamboo with one brick design terracotta planter.
- Lucky Bamboo plant comes with one 3-4 inch square shape terracotta planters.
- Lucky Bamboo plant size (8-12 Inch)
How to Care for Lucky Bamboo
Lucky bamboo is a great indoor plant that is very easy to grow. Not only does it do well in soil, but it does well in plain water, as well. Properly cared for, it can grow to about 2 to 3 feet in height.
How to Grow in Water
- Fill the bottom of a container with pebbles and add enough water to rise to a couple of inches above the pebbles. The roots of the plant should be submerged.
- Change the water every one to two weeks in order to prevent rotting. The water should always look clear and smell fresh. Don’t use excess water it could make the toots rotten.
How to Grow in Soil :
- Use well-aerated potting soil with good drainage.
- Water so that the soil is kept moist but not waterlogged.
Do’s & Don’ts :
- Container size : Choose a container that allows for at least one inch of space all the way around the plant so that the roots have room to spread.
- Light: Place the plant in bright but indirect light. This plant cannot survive under direct sunlight. it will burn. You may need to periodically rotate the plant so that all sides receive equal light.
- Temperature: Keep the plant within a temperature range of 65℉ and 90℉. Do not place the plant near a heating or cooling vent.
- Water: Don’t use acidic water , Change the water in 10 to 15 days. Always use clean water .
- Fertilizer: You can occasionally add a drop of liquid fertilizer to encourage growth. For best results, use a fertilizer that is specifically formulated for lucky bamboo—but be careful not to over-fertilize.
- Trimming: Remove dead or yellow leaves.
What You Get:
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of 3 Layer Lucky Bamboo Plant
- Planters Size : Terracotta Planter hexagonal Shape Brick Design ( B-10 X H-4) cm
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
1 review for 3 Layer Lucky Bamboo Plant With Brick Design Terracotta Planter
Powered by Customer Reviews plugin
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.
Sathya К (verified owner) –
Plants are good condition.