How to take care Adenium Double Petal Grafted Plant Mix Colour plant:
In a warm climate, the Desert Rose can be kept outside year round. In temperate climates, it can be placed outside in a sunny position or in semi-shade from May to September.
The Desert Rose needs to watered only every 7 to 10 days.
Use liquid fertilizer at half the recommended strength once a month from spring to autumn.
What you get :
- Each package contains : 1 pics Adenium Double Petal Grafted mix colour plant ( 6-10 inch)
- Planter Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.