Adenium Double Petal Grafted Mix Colour Plant
- SKU: BSN14936
₹339.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India.
- Adenium Double Petal Grafted is very easy to take care of.
- It comes with one 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters.
- This plant size (6-10 Inch)
- Adenium Double Petal Grafted plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
- All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
How to take care Adenium Double Petal Grafted Plant Mix Colour:
- Position : In a warm climate, the Desert Rose can be kept outside year round. In temperate climates, it can be placed outside in a sunny position or in semi-shade from May to September. From autumn until spring the tree needs a warm place in the house or greenhouse with a lot of light. The temperature should not fall below 5° C / 40° F. In most cases the Desert Rose will drop its leaves in winter.
- Watering : The Desert Rose needs to watered only every 7 to 10 days.
- Feeding : Use liquid fertilizer at half the recommended strength once a month from spring to autumn.
- Pruning and wiring : You can prune the Adenium Bonsai year-round. Flowers appear on new shoots, so time pruning well. Pruning stimulates more ramification and, as a result, more flower buds to develop. Trim back long shoots and cut off damaged parts, making clean cuts just above a leaf node or junction. To avoid the poisonous milk sap you better wear gloves when you work on the plant! When you wire the branches do not wind the wire too tightly so the branches can grow thicker without wire marks being left on them.
- Pests and diseases : Aphids, mealybugs and spider mites may attack Desert Roses which are weakened by poor conditions. Good care will prevent most infestations.
warning: The milk sap of the Desert Rose is poisonous.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 pics Adenium Double Petal Grafted Mix Colour Plant ( 6-10 inch)
- Planters Size: 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.