Aeonium Decorum Tricolor Succulent Plant
₹389.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India
- Aeonium Decorum is a low caring live succulent plant.
- This plant comes with one 2-3 inch round shape plastic planters
- Aeonium Decorum succulent plant size (2-4 Inch)
- This plant is a semi indoor succulent plant.
How to take care Aeonium Decorum Tricolor :
- Soil : Just like with other succulent plants, Aeoniums need a well draining soil. I like to use a cactus potting mix combined with perlite for added drainage. I do not use exact measurements but eyeball it to about 1:1 solution of cactus mix and perlite. Others recommend using a sandy soil. This can be achieved by mixing cactus mix or potting soil with coarse sand (about 2:1 ratio). Or you can use a combination of potting mix, coarse sand, perlite or pumice. To find out more about soil for succulents and different materials to use, please read my post “Best Soil and Fertilizers for Succulents”. If you need help finding these materials online, you can find them easily on my resource page.
- Watering : Watering largely depends on the climate you live in. Watering schedule is determined by the season, the weather and humidity in your area. I live in a very dry climate so my watering schedule is adapted to the dry conditions of my environment. In the summer, during intense heat, I water my aeoniums every 7-10 days, giving them a good drink. I cut back on watering to about 10-14 days when the weather cools down.
- Indoor Lighting Requirements : If kept indoors, provide as much light as possible. Not enough light indoors coupled with too much water is a sure recipe for disaster for these plants. If you notice the plant etiolating or stretching and becoming leggy, it means the plant is not receiving enough and and is stretching out towards the sun to get more. Move the plant to a brighter location.
What you get:
- Each package contains : 1 * pics Aeonium Decorum Tricolor Succulent Plant (2-4 inch)
- Planters Size : 2-3 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.