Aeonium Succulent Plant
- SKU: BSN15324
₹359.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India.
- Aeonium Succulent is very easy to take care of.
- It comes with one 2-3 inch round shape plastic planters.
- This plant size (4-8 Inch)
- This plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
- All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
How to take care Aeonium Succulent Plant :
- Light : As with most succulents, Aeonium plants grow best in full sun to part shade. In hot summers and desert conditions, light shade may be necessary. Indoors, give them bright indirect light.
- Soil : A sandy loam or regular potting mix amended with perlite is better than a mix specifically for succulents and cacti since Aeoniums need some moisture. If grown in garden beds with dense soil, amending the soil with peat moss to improve its porosity may be necessary.
- Water : In the winter, water whenever the top inch of soil has dried out. Test by poking your finger down into the soil an inch or two. Too much moisture or allowing them to sit in wet soil will cause root rot.
- Temperature and Humidity : These plants prefer a Mediterranean climate—not too hot, not too cold, not too dry.
- Fertilizer : Feed during the growing season with a half-strength balanced fertilizer every month or so. Do not feed while dormant.
- Potting and Repotting : If you are growing Aeomiums in containers, re-pot every 2 to 3 years with fresh potting soil.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 * pics Aeonium Succulent Plant (4-8 inch)
- Planters Size: 2-3 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact
There are no inquiries yet.