How to care for Agave Geminiflora plant
Agaves prefer hot, dry summers and moderate winters. Heavy frost and extreme cold will damage them.Full sun to light shade. Very suitable as low-maintenance container plants.
Sandy, well-drained soil or a commercial potting-soil blend suitable for succulents.
Only water if the soil is completely dry, and even then you can wait a day or two. Too much water can cause root rot or cause the leaves to become pale and flop.
What You Get :
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Agave Geminiflora plant (4-8 inch)
- Planter size : 4-5 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.