Akanda Crown flower (Calotropis gigantea ) Plant
₹220.00 Inc. Tax
Out of stock
Akanda plant is a perennial shrub . The plant is growing 2.5 m high with various branches and sub branches. The plant has oval, light green leaves and milky stem. Flowers are white or lavender in color. Flowers consists of pointed five petals and a small beautiful crown, which holds the stamen. In India, the plant is common in the compounds of temples. The plant is reported as effective in treating skin, digestive, respiratory, circulatory and neurological disorders and was used to treat fevers, elephantiasis, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea etc.
How to take care Calotropis Gigantea :
- Overwinter in pots for annual zones. Be wary of over watering. They don’t like wet feet!
- Mix perlite or sand into potting soil to improve drainage
- If you don’t want additional seedlings next spring, simply cut off the seed pods before they pop open or bind them shut with twist ties or rubber bands if you want to collect milkweed tree seeds. Seeding is less likely to be an issue for those growing in annual zones.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 pcs Akanda Crown flower plant (6-10 inch)
- Planters Size: 2-3 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. The actual size of the product may vary with the product send to you.
There are no inquiries yet.