Allamanda Maroon flowering plant
Water deeply until the excess moisture runs out of the drainage holes but then wait until the top surface of the soil dries out before you irrigate again
Allamanda doesn’t like wet feet. Fertilize in spring through summer every two to three weeks with a good blooming plant food.
Allow the plant to rest in winter. Suspend fertilizing in winter as part of goo
Allamanda plant care. Restart fertilizing in April and move the plant outside as soon as temperatures are above 60 F. (16 C.).
Prune in early spring and cut stems back to pone to two nodes to promote tighter new growth.This plant is prone to spider mites and whiteflies, so watch carefully for these pests.
At the first sign put the plant in the shower and hose off as many of the little guys as you can, then follow with daily applications of horticultural. soap or a Neem spray.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 1 * pics of Allamanda Maroon flowering plant (6-10 Inch)
- Planter size : 3-4 plastic planter (Round Shaped)/Grow Bag
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.