Allamanda Maroon Flowering Plant
₹259.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India , maximum PIN code covered.
- Allamanda Maroon flowering plant is very easy to take care of.
- Well rooted plant.
- This plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
- Fast delivery across India.
- Well packaging by professional team.
- Plant care advice will be given by nestreeo support team.
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate
- Light : Bright
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : Yes
Allamanda Maroon flowering plant :
- Water deeply until the excess moisture runs out of the drainage holes but then wait until the top surface of the soil dries out before you irrigate again
- Allamanda doesn’t like wet feet. Fertilize in spring through summer every two to three weeks with a good blooming plant food.
- Allow the plant to rest in winter. Suspend fertilizing in winter as part of goo
- Allamanda plant care. Restart fertilizing in April and move the plant outside as soon as temperatures are above 60 F. (16 C.).
- Prune in early spring and cut stems back to pone to two nodes to promote tighter new growth.This plant is prone to spider mites and whiteflies, so watch carefully for these pests.
- At the first sign put the plant in the shower and hose off as many of the little guys as you can, then follow with daily applications of horticultural. soap or a Neem spray.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 1 * pics of Allamanda Maroon flowering plant (6-10 Inch)
- Planter size : 3-4 plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
There are no inquiries yet.