Allamanda Maroon Flowering Plant
( 1 Review )Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating01
- SKU: BSN6895
₹449.00 Inc. Tax (-33%)
Only 1 left in stock
- Free delivery across India
- Allamanda Maroon is a low caring live plant flowering plant.
- Allamanda Maroon flowering plant with one plastic pot.
- Allamanda Maroon flowering plant is comes with one 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Allamanda Maroon flowering plant size (6-10 Inch).
How to care Allamanda :
- Water deeply until the excess moisture runs out of the drainage holes but then wait until the top surface of the soil dries out before you irrigate again
- Allamanda doesn’t like wet feet. Fertilize in spring through summer every two to three weeks with a good blooming plant food.
- Allow the plant to rest in winter. Suspend fertilizing in winter as part of goo
- Allamanda plant care. Restart fertilizing in April and move the plant outside as soon as temperatures are above 60 F. (16 C.).
- Prune in early spring and cut stems back to pone to two nodes to promote tighter new growth.This plant is prone to spider mites and whiteflies, so watch carefully for these pests.
- At the first sign put the plant in the shower and hose off as many of the little guys as you can, then follow with daily applications of horticultural. soap or a Neem spray.
What you get:
- Each packages contains: 1 * pics of Allamanda Maroon Flowering Plant (6-10 Inch)
- Planters Size: 3-4 Plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.