How to take care Alocasia Polly plant
The Alocasia Polly requires optimal soil conditions in order to thrive. It needs to be able to maintain moisture within the soil. Think about where the Alocasia grows in the wild.
Alocasia Polly is not a fan of direct sunlight. Direct summer sunlight should generally be avoided as this will cause the leaves to burn. You should keep your leafy friend in a shaded spot.
You find Alocasia Polly plants in damp, humid environments. If kept as a houseplant, you should try to mimic this environment as good as possible.
In terms of watering your plant, this means that you should make sure that the soil is constantly moist. On top of that, misting your plant on a regular basis is recommended.
Alocasia Polly can thrive at room temperature. Too cold temperatures should be avoided, as this can cause your plant to fall into dormancy.
What you get :
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Alocasia Polly plant (10-14 inch)
- Planter size : 3-4-inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.