Alocasia Sarian Elephant Ear Plant
- SKU: SRT16421
How to take care Alocasia Sarian Elephant Ear plant
The Alocasia Sarian needs to be kept in a warm and humid environment and is very cold sensitive. Its preferred temperature is between 18-22˚C. Keep away from droughts and air conditioning.
The Alocasia Sarian requires bright indirect sunlight which improves the leaf color of your plant.
Water using room temperature water in smaller regular amounts to achieve moist, but not soggy soil.
The Alocasia Sarian prefers a well-draining soil which is not too heavy. It needs to be able to retain moisture, but not hold water.
Alocasia’s are toxic plants. Digestion of the leaves can cause swelling and irritation of the mouth and throat. Keep out of reach of both children and pets.
What you get :
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Alocasia Sarian Elephant Ear plant (6-10 inch)
- Planter size : 3-4-inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.