Aloe Black Gem Plant
₹329.00 Inc. Tax
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Low / Medium
- Light : Moderate
- Growth Rate : Slow
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care Aloe Black Gem plant
Small amount of water, let it dry between watering, do not over water
Moist soil, half shade better with morning sun to full sun, when sowing in summer will be better in half shade
Light soil with good drainage is required
What you get :
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Aloe Black Gem plant (4-6 Inch)
- Planter Size : 2-3 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.