Amla Banaras(Grafted) Plant
₹399.00 Inc. Tax
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate / Well Drained Planter
- Light : Medium / 6 hours direct sun
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care Amla Banaras(Grafted) plant
It needs more than 6 hours of direct sunlight.
Water when the top soil(2-3inch) feels dry to touch. Always maintain moisture near the root zone.
The soil should be well drained, fertile & rich in organic content. Amla plant can grow in almost all type of soil.
Initially upto 1 year apply any organic fertilizer once in a month. After full establishment apply any organic fertilizer before the flowering season only.
Generally it does’t affected by major pest so, apply Neem Oil if found any attack of insects & pest for primary treatment.
What you get :
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Amla Banaras(Grafted) plant (8-10 Inch)
- Planter Size : 4-6 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)/ Grow Bag
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.