Anthurium Jenmanii Plant
- SKU: SRT16294
How to take care Anthurium Jenmanii plant
This houseplant is great for beginners, it’s an easy-care houseplant.Anthurium likes bright but indirect light, not full sun.This plant likes to be watered when the top couple of inches of soil are dry to the touch.You can give this plant a feed once a month in spring and summer when it’s putting on growth. Have a look at our vegan, organic plant food. This plant is toxic to cats and dogs.
What you get :
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Anthurium Jenmanii plant (12-15 inch)
- Planter size : 4-6 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.