Anthurium Macrolobium Rare Variety Plant
( 1 Review )Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating01
- SKU: SRT16550
How take care Anthurium Macrolobium Rare Variety plant
They prefer moderate or medium light & need this exposure to bloom. Near but not in a window is good. If the light is low, your plant will show little if any growth & there won’t be any flowering.
They’re subject to root rot. I let mine almost completely dry out before watering it again. Another thing to watch out for is moisture on the leaves. Mine dry out fast here but fungus on the foliage can be an issue.
If your home is comfortable for you, it’ll be so for your houseplants too. Anthuriums like it on the warmer side in the growing months & cooler in the winter when it’s their rest time. Just be sure to keep them away from any cold drafts as well as air conditioning or heating vents.
What you get :
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Anthurium Macrolobium Rare Variety plant (8-12 Inch)
- Planter Size : 4-6 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
There are no inquiries yet.