How to take care Anthurium Magnificum :
- Light : Semi-shade to full shade. Can tolerate indirect sunlight but shelter from full sun.
- Moisture : Regular watering as it requires lots of water and maintain humidity.
- Soil : Moist fertile soil but well drained. Any potting mixture though loamy or sandy loam soil is ideal.
- Care : For optimal growth, place it at filtered sun position, provide humidity and regular watering during growing season. Fertilize once monthly with a well balanced foliage fertilizer. Look out for mealy bugs or white flies on the undersides of its leaves and pythium rot. Take note that handling plant may cause skin irritation or allergic reaction in some people, so be careful.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 01 pics of Anthurium Magnificum (10 -14 Inch)
- Planters Size : 4-6 inch Plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.