Aparajita Flower(Asian Pigeonwings ) Rare Double Layered Blue
₹229.00 Inc. Tax
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Medium
- Light : Bright
- Growth Rate : Fast
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : Yes
Frequently Bought Together
₹229.00 Inc. Tax
- This item: Aparajita Flower(Asian Pigeonwings ) Rare Double Layered Blue(₹229.00 Inc. Tax)
How to take care Aparajita Flower :
Asian Pigeonwings easy to grow, persistent in areas with a long dry season.
Growing Requirements for Butterfly Peas:
- Asian Pigeonwings prefer to be grown in full sun but they will tolerate light shade.
- These are very drought tolerant plants, but they should be watered regularly for the best results.
- Never over water Butterfly Peas!
- Pinch regularly to induce bushiness.
- Asian Pigeonwings seed pods are edible and tasty.
What you get:
- Each package contains : 1 * pics Aparajita Flower(Asian Pigeonwings ) Rare Double Layered Blue plant (6-8 inch)
- Planter size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
There are no inquiries yet.