Aptenia Cordifolia Green ,Baby Sun Rose Plant
₹279.00 Inc. Tax
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Low / Water after soil dry
- Light : Indirect Sun
- Growth Rate : Slow
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care Aptenia Cordifolia Green ,Baby Sun Rose Plant :
The plant is easy to maintain and care for even though it will grow very quickly in spring and autumn. The soil needs to be watered only when it goes completely dry. It needs very less water during winter. Too much water and like most succulents will lead to rotting the roots off. I have never fertilised mine where it is positioned, I think it lives on the breath of country fresh air. If you are growing the Aptenia Cordifolia in pots, it is not necessary to take it indoors during the tough winter season.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 pics Aptenia Cordifolia Green ,Baby Sun Rose Plant (4-8 inch)
- Planters Size: 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.