How to take care Aralia Fern Plant
The tropical Aralia plant grows best in a well-drained, loamy, rich, acidic potting mix. A standard potting mix with some additional perlite added works well for container-grown plants.
In an indoor setting aralias like very bright, indirect lighting. When choosing an indoor location, look to a north window.
Aralia plants enjoy the morning sun. Avoid the full sun for indoor plants. If kept outdoors during the warmer months, most Polyscias do well in partial shade to full sun.
When watering your Aralia plant indoors, keep a close eye on the soil. When it is nearly dry, provide a thorough, deep watering.
Humidity & Temperature: Tropical Aralia plants enjoy high humidity, so it’s a good idea to set your container on a pebble tray to keep the ambient moisture levels high.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 * pics Aralia Fern Plant Plant (5-10 inch)
- Planters Size: 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.