Asparagus Plumosus Plant
( 2 Reviews )Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 2 customer ratings02
- SKU: BSN12421
₹249.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India
- Asparagus Plumosus plant is a low caring live avenue plant.
- This is a semi indoor fern plant.
- It comes with one 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Asparagus Plumosus plant size (3-8 Inch)
How to take care Asparagus Plumosus Plant :
If you live in planting zones 9 or above, you can grow asparagus fern outdoors as a perennial. In all other zones, it can be planted as an annual or kept indoors as a houseplant. It’s also popular as a container plant, where it is often used as a spiller. You can bring the container inside when the weather turns cold.
Asparagus fern’s “leaves” are actually tiny branchlets called cladophylls that are flat and look like leaves. Mature plants become woody and can develop sharp spines on the branches, so take caution while trimming older specimens, and wear gardening gloves if you plan to prune an older plant.
When asparagus fern is content in its location, it can produce small flowers and berries. You can plant these berries to propagate the fern.
- Light : The asparagus fern thrives in dappled shade, although it can be acclimated to more light. Keep it out of direct, bright sunlight.
- Soil : Plant asparagus ferns in pots or containers in loose, well-drained potting soil. Outdoors, plant it in rich, well-drained soil that is slightly acidic. It is generally tolerant of less-than-ideal soil conditions.
- Water : Keeping an asparagus fern hydrated takes a little effort. This plant thrives on humidity. Indoor growing conditions can often be dry, especially due to winter heat. Mist the plant daily, focusing on the arching stems. If the plant appears to be turning brown and droopy, it likely needs more water. While the asparagus fern can dry out to the point of appearing dead, it likely isn’t. Warmer, humid air and daily misting will help revive it. Outdoors, keep asparagus fern well watered to prevent the soil from completely drying out.
- Temperature and Humidity : Try to maintain a warm temperature (around 70 degrees Fahrenheit) and not dip below 55 degrees Fahrenheit for too long. If you have a shady porch outside, or a greenhouse, the indoor plants will likely respond with abundant growth over the summer.
- Fertilizer : Feed asparagus fern with liquid or water-soluble all-purpose plant food diluted to 1/2 strength. During summer, the plant may need weekly feedings; otherwise, feed monthly.
What you get:
- Each package contains : 1 pics Asparagus Plumosus Plant (3-8 inch)
- Planters Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.