Asparagus Sprengeri Plant
- SKU: BSN18241
How to take care Asparagus Sprengeri plant
Bright, indirect light year-round. Give your plant a quarter turn every week or so for even growth. If you don’t have a window available, this fern grows beautifully under artificial light.
Apply a balanced liquid fertilizer monthly.
Keep soil evenly moist.
Fertile, well-drained soil.
Best in fertile, well-drained soil. Keep soil moist, watering freely in dry weather. Apply a balanced liquid fertilizer monthly. Wear gloves when handling to avoid skin irritation.
What you get :
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Asparagus Sprengeri plant (8-12 inch)
- Planter size : 3-4-inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.