Avocado, Butter Fruit ,Makhanphal Plant
₹699.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India
- Avocado is a low caring live potted fruit plant.
- This plant comes with one plastic pot.
- Package contain one size 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Avocado Plant size (8-20 Inch)
- All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
Frequently Bought Together
₹339.00 Inc. Tax
- Thailand Variety Grafted Mango Plant(₹339.00 Inc. Tax)
How to grow Avocado, Butter Fruit ,Makhanphal Plant :
- Avocado growing indoors is fun and easy. Move the sprouted pit to an unglazed terra cotta pot that is at least 10 inches (25 cm.) across and twice as deep as the roots. Use a potting mix with compost blended with sand for a loose, fast-draining composition. Growing avocados in containers indoors also requires bright light. A plant will get straggly without adequate light. Pinch off excess growth at first to promote a bushier, stronger plant. Do not expect fruit when growing avocados in containers. Indoor plants need cool nights to force blooming and fruiting. They can also take up to ten years to get to fruiting stage. If you do get fruit, the flavor is not as good as those commercially produce from rootstocks.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Avocado, Butter Fruit ,Makhanphal Plant (8-20 inch)
- Planters Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us
There are no inquiries yet.