How to take care Azalea flowering plant :
- Azaleas have shallow roots and require a well-drained, acidic soil. In poorly drained areas, azaleas should be placed in raised beds. Azaleas can also make exceptional candidates for containers. Symptoms of deficiency in azaleas include stunted growth, smaller greenish-yellow leaves, or early leaf drop. Fertilizing of these shrubs should take place in late spring to early fall.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Azalea flowering plant (6-12 inch)
- Planter size : Plant will be sent in grow bag.
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.