Azalea Flowering Plant
- SKU: BSN14763
₹399.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India.
- Azalea is very easy to take care flowering plant.
- It comes with one 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters or Grow bags.
- This plant size (6-12 Inch)
- Azalea Flowering Plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
- Plant will have any colored flower.
- All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
How to take care Azalea Flowering Plant :
- Azaleas have shallow roots and require a well-drained, acidic soil. In poorly drained areas, azaleas should be placed in raised beds. Azaleas can also make exceptional candidates for containers. It also helps to amend the soil with compost beforehand. To help conserve water, maintain soil temperature, and discourage weeds, mulch these shrubs with pine straw or composted pine barks and replenish annually. Organic matter added to the soil and an adequate layering of mulch will generally provide azaleas with sufficient nutrients; therefore, frequent fertilizing is often not required. However, if there are low amounts of nitrogen in the soil, applying fertilizer may be necessary in order to prevent a nutrient deficiency. Symptoms of deficiency in azaleas include stunted growth, smaller greenish-yellow leaves, or early leaf drop. Fertilizing of these shrubs should take place in late spring to early fall.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 01 pics of Azalea Flowering Plant (6-12 inch)
- Planters size 3-4 inch plastic planters (round shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.