Begonia Hanging Plant
( 1 Review )Rated 4.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating01
- SKU: BSN891
₹399.00 Inc. Tax (-35%)
Out of stock
- Free delivery across India , maximum PIN code covered.
- Begonia plant is very easy to take care of.
- Well rooted plant.
- This plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
- Fast delivery across India.
- Well packaging by professional team.
- Plant care advice will be given by nestreeo support team.
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate
- Light : Medium
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : Yes
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care Begonia Hanging :
- The Begonia houseplant is an attractive addition to a desk, a table or as a member of your hanging houseplant collection. Begonia care is not difficult and Begonia plants have a compact form that lets them occupy a small space wherever you choose to place them.
- Light: Begonia plants need a medium to bright light to maintain their vibrant foliage colors. Morning light and filtered light is fine, as well as 12 to 16 hours of artificial light.Insufficient light will result in fewer leaves, leaf drop, and drab coloration.
- Soil: A loose well-drained, very rich potting mix works well. Regular potting soil is fine too; you can always lighten it with a handful of peat moss or dry leaf mix.
What you get:
- Each package contains : 1 pics Begonia Plant (4-6 inch)
- Planter Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
There are no inquiries yet.