₹579.00 Inc. Tax
Out of stock
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Well drained soil
- Light : Indirect Light
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : Yes
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care Begonia Printed Leaf Plant
All begonias like evenly moist, well-draining soil with some added organic matter.
For general growing purposes, apply a balanced water-soluble fertilizer once a month in the growing season. For plants grown strictly for their foliage, like angel wings, use a fertilizer that is higher in nitrogen.
Regular watering is important for healthy plants. The soil should remain moist at all times, but not too wet, as this can cause rot. Water at the base of the plant to keep the foliage dry and prevent leaf spot and fungal diseases.
What you get :
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Begonia Printed Leaf Plant (5-7 Inch)
- Planter Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.