How to take care Begonia Rex plant :
Moderate to bright indirect light.
Water weekly allowing the top inch of soil to dry out between waterings.
Will tolerate dry air but prefer high humidity. Avoid misting, which can lead to problems with powdery mildew.
Average home temperature of 65°F-75°F. If you’re comfortable, the Rex Begonia is comfortable.
What you get:
- Each package contains : 1 * pics Begonia Rex plant (5-7 inch)
- Planter size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.