Betel Leaf (Magai Paan) Plant
₹239.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India , maximum PIN code covered.
- Betel Leaf (Magai Paan) plant is very easy to take care of.
- Well rooted plant.
- This plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
- Fast delivery across India.
- Well packaging by professional team.
- Plant care advice will be given by nestreeo support team.
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate / Sandy Damp Soil
- Light : Medium
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care of Betel Leaf (Magai Paan) Plant:
- Growing habit : The herb’s main stem grows up to 1 meter tall, thus, it is better to train it as a climber or a ground cover. Once it grows tall enough, it will form creeping stems with leaves on the form of hearts.
- Soil : For betel leaf to grow and thrive fast, it requires an acidic, sandy and lightly damp soil. If you are growing this herb in a container, betel leaf prefers a deep container than a wide one. Make sure that you make drainage holes in your pot to keep the soil well-drained and place the pot in a partially shady spot.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Betel Leaf (Magai Paan) plant (5-1o inch)
- Planters size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
There are no inquiries yet.