Bird of Paradise Plant
₹399.00 Inc. Tax
Bird of Paradise is the unique plant which have the flower like alike a bird , this could be the best flowering plant for your balcony.
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate
- Light : Direct / Partial Sun
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care Bird of Paradise plant
High to medium light. Direct sunlight is ideal.
Water weekly. Allow potting mix to dry out before watering. Soil about 1-2” down should be dry to touch. Water more frequently during warmer months and fertilize during growth. Generally, the plant will droop or leaves will curl indicating it needs more water. Do not overwater or keep the soil wet for too long, as this will promote root rot.
Normal room humidity will do, but prefers humid conditions.
What you get :
- Each packages contains : 1 * pics of Bird of Paradise plant (8-12 Inch)
- Planters size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant:
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference, original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.