Bird of Paradise Plant
₹299.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India.
- Bird of Paradise plant is very easy to take care of.
- Bird of Paradise plant comes with one 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Bird of Paradise plant size (4-6 Inch)
- Bird of Paradise will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
How to take care Bird of Paradise Plant :
- Sunlight: High to medium light. Direct sunlight is ideal.
- Water : Water weekly. Allow potting mix to dry out before watering. Soil about 1-2” down should be dry to touch. Water more frequently during warmer months and fertilize during growth. Generally, the plant will droop or leaves will curl indicating it needs more water. Do not overwater or keep the soil wet for too long, as this will promote root rot.
- Humidity : Normal room humidity will do, but prefers humid conditions.
- Temperature : 65°F-85°F (18°C-30°C). It’s best not to let it go below 60°F (15°C).
What You Get:
- Each packages contains : 1 * pics of Bird of Paradise plant (4-6 Inch)
- Planters Size : 3-4 inch plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.