Blackberry Fruit Plant
₹529.00 Inc. Tax
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate / Well Drained Planter
- Light : Partial Shade
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care Blackberry Fruit plant
Once the bushes are established, there is very little blackberry plant care needed. Water regularly; provide an inch (2.5 cm.) of water per week depending upon weather conditions. Keep the area around the plants free of weeds. In the first year of growing blackberry bushes, expect to have a small batch of fruit and a full harvest in the second year. After you see ripened fruit, try picking blackberries every three to six days. This prevents the birds from getting the berries before you do. Once the fruit has been harvested, prune out the fruiting canes which will not produce again. Fertilize new plants once new growth appears with a complete fertilizer such as 10-10-10 in the first year. Established plants should be fertilized before new spring growth emerges.
What you get :
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Blackberry Fruit plant (8-15 Inch)
- Planter Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)/ Grow bags
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.