Bleeding Heart Vine Plant
₹289.00 Inc. Tax
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate / Well drained soil
- Light : Moderate / Bright
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : Yes
- he Peperomia houseplant
is an attractive addition to a desk, a table or as a member of your
houseplant collection. Peperomia care is not difficult and Peperomia
plants have a compact form that lets them occupy a small space wherever
you choose to place them.
Read more at Gardening Know How: Types Of Peperomias: Tips For Growing A Peperomia Houseplant https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/houseplants/peperomia/growing-peperomia-houseplants.htm
How to grow Bleeding Heart Vines plant
Select a sunny and well drained soil for planting.Bleeding Heart vine flower needs good sunlight.
Good amount of water is needed to the plant.
Bleeding Heart vines is mainly propagated by cuttings in late sunny day and well drained soil for the spring or summer.
Feed the Bleeding Heart vine flower plant every 2 weeks.
Place the plant in the container and water it.
What You Get:
- Each packages contains : 1 * pics of Bleeding Heart Vine (5-10 Inch)
- Planters Size : 3-4 inch plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.