Bleeding Heart Vine Plant
₹289.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India.
- Bleeding Heart Vine Plant is very easy to take care of.
- Bleeding Heart Vine Plant comes with one 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Bleeding Heart Vine plant size (5-10 Inch)
- Bleeding Heart Vine Plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
How to grow Bleeding Heart Vines :
- Select a sunny and well drained soil for planting.
- Bleeding Heart vine flower needs good sunlight.
- Good amount of water is needed to the plant.
- Bleeding Heart vines is mainly propagated by cuttings in late sunny day and well drained soil for the spring or summer.
- Bleeding Heart vines can also propagated from seed in spring.
- Feed the Bleeding Heart vine flower plant every 2 weeks.
- Pruning is also necessary, in winter.
- Cuttings will root in 10-14 days, but there should be a mist.
- After the cuttings root in the container, supply the plant with good fertilizer.
- Place the plant in the container and water it.
- Provide 2 inches of mulch around the plant.
What You Get:
- Each packages contains : 1 * pics of Bleeding Heart Vine (5-10 Inch)
- Planters Size : 3-4 inch plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.