Blue Juniper Plant
- SKU: BSN6001
₹499.00 Inc. Tax (-31%)
Out of stock
- Free delivery across India
- Blue juniper is a low caring live plant landscaping plant.
- Blue juniper plant with one plastic pot.
- Blue juniper plant is comes with one 4-6 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Blue juniper plant size (8-12 Inch).
How to take care Juniper :
- Young shrubs well and mulch with pine needles or bark mulch to keep the soil evenly moist and weeds at bay. Fertilize in spring with a layer of compost and an organic plant food for evergreens.
- The needle Juniper tree grows best in poor soil. Look for inorganic, clay-based potting soil labeled for use on Juniper trees. If you cannot find soil labeled as such, ask the clerk for a structured, dense clay soil.
- Junipers don’t like a lot of water. Over watering will cause the Juniper to develop root rot. Only water when the top third of the soil is quite dry. Then water deeply around but not on top of the roots. Once weekly, mist the needle Juniper’s branches and foliage. This will clear away any dust, pollen or debris that settles on the plants.
- Juniper trees must be fertilized twice monthly during the growing season. From spring until the middle of summer, fertilize your Juniper with a high-nitrogen plant fertilizer. In the middle of summer, switch to a low-nitrogen fertilizer. Continue to use the low-nitrogen fertilizer until winter.
- Once every two months, replace the usual high- or low-nitrogen fertilizer dose with a high-acid fertilizer. Do not fertilize in winter. Resume in spring. Always follow the fertilizer’s instructions for application methods and amounts based on your bonsai’s size.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 * pics Blue Juniper Plant (8-12 inch)
- Planters Size: 4-6 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.