Bougainvillea Glowing Yellow Plant
₹399.00 Inc. Tax (-25%)
- Free delivery for all over india.
- Bougainvillea Glowing Yellow is a low caring live flowering plant .
- Bougainvillea Glowing Yellow plant with one plastic pot.
- Bougainvillea Glowing Yellow is comes with one 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Bougainvillea Glowing Yellow comes with 8-12 inch in size.
Frequently Bought Together
₹299.00 Inc. Tax
- Adenium Obesum Flowering Plant(₹299.00 Inc. Tax)
How to take care Bougainvillea Yellow :
- Exposure : Bougainvillea needs at least 6 hours of full sun a day to flower profusely and look its best. This plant loves the heat too. No enough sun not enough color. If you live where it’s borderline zones hardy (see zones below), planting a bougainvillea against a warm wall will help.
- Water : When it comes to watering, Bougainvillea is pretty drought tolerant once established. It prefers a good, deep watering every 3-4 weeks rather than frequent shallow watering. When establishing, be sure to give your bougainvillea regular water. It’s subject to a few types of root rots so don’t over-water. The soil should be well-drained which will help prevent rot.
- Pruning : Prune your bougainvillea in winter after it is finished blooming . Always cut at a joint. Don’t be afraid to prune aggressively, if needed. New growth will begin to emerge in a matter of weeks.
- Fertilizer : Apply a tablespoon of any organic fertilizer every 3 to 4 weeks in spring and summer.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 Bougainvillea Glowing Yellow (8-12 inch)
- Planters Size: 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.