Bougainvillea Pink Pixie plant
- SKU: BSN1324
₹299.00 Inc. Tax
Out of stock
Bougainvilleas are flowering machines. Having a bougainvillea in your garden or home, either in a pot or in the ground, is always joyful due to the gorgeous flush of color. Like all plants, bougainvilleas start out relatively small, but will quickly take over the space provided for them, and then some. In spring and fall, these beauties (with the right care) will explode into a profusion of blooms, spreading their thorny branches to cover a wall completely.
Bougainvillea Care & Growing Tips :
- Exposure :Bougainvillea needs at least 6 hours of full sun a day to flower profusely and look its best. This plant loves the heat too. No enough sun = not enough color. If you live where it’s borderline zones hardy (see zones below),
planting a bougainvillea against a warm wall will help.
- Water : When it comes to watering, Bougainvillea is pretty drought tolerant once established. It prefers a good, deep watering every 3-4 weeks rather than frequent shallow watering.When establishing, be sure to give your bougainvillea regular water. It’s subject to a few types of root rots so don’t over-water. The soil should be well-drained which will help prevent rot.
- Pruning : Prune your bougainvillea in winter after it is finished blooming . Always cut at a joint. Don’t be afraid to prune aggressively, if needed. New growth will begin to emerge in a matter of weeks.
- Fertilizer : Apply a tablespoon of any organic fertilizer every 3 to 4 weeks in spring and summer.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 Bougainvillea Pink Pixie plant (8-12 inch)
- Planters Size: 4-6 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. The actual size of the product may vary with the product send to you.
There are no inquiries yet.