Bougainvillea Raspberry Ice Plant
₹379.00 Inc. Tax
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate / Well Drained Planter
- Light : Medium / Bright
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : No
How to take care Bougainvillea Raspberry Ice plant
Raspberry Ice Bougainvillea Plants produce vivid crimson floral bracts contrasted against striking green leaves edged in creamy white. Bougainvillea are surprisingly easy to grow, and their needs are minimal – full sun, well-drained soil and intermittent irrigation as they are drought tolerant. Hummingbirds, bees, and butterflies will stop by often. Can be grown as a houseplant.
What you get :
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Bougainvillea ‘Raspberry Ice’ plant (6-10 Inch)
- Planter Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped) / Grow Bag
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.