Bougainvillea Torch Glow Annual Flowering Plant
₹369.00 Inc. Tax
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Medium
- Light : Warm / Minimum 6 hours full sun.
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : No
How to take care Bougainvillea Torch Glow plant
Bougainvillea needs at least 6 hours of full sun a day to flower profusely and look its best. This plant loves the heat too. No enough sun = not enough color. If you live where it’s borderline zones hardy (see zones below), planting a bougainvillea against a warm wall will help.
When it comes to watering, Bougainvillea is pretty drought tolerant once established. It prefers a good, deep watering every 3-4 weeks rather than frequent shallow watering.When establishing, be sure to give your bougainvillea regular water. It’s subject to a few types of root rots so don’t over-water. The soil should be well-drained which will help prevent rot.
Prune your bougainvillea in winter after it is finished blooming . Always cut at a joint. Don’t be afraid to prune aggressively, if needed. New growth will begin to emerge in a matter of weeks.
Apply a tablespoon of any organic fertilizer every 3 to 4 weeks in spring and summer.
What you get :
- Each package contains: 1 Bougainvillea Torch Glow Plant (8-12 inch)
- Planters Size: 4-6 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
There are no inquiries yet.