Brahmi, Gotu Kola, Mandukaprani, Sarswati Plant
- SKU: BSN12860
₹239.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India.
- Gotu Kola plant is very easy to take care of.
- Gotu Kola plant comes with one 2-3 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Gotu Kola plant size (3-6 Inch)
- Gotu Kola plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
How to take care Gotu Kola plant :
- Fill a container of any size with potting soil.
- Plant the gotu kola seeds in the soil, spaced at least 2 or 3 inches apart.
- Water thoroughly. Keep the soil moist at all times; do not allow it to dry out.
- Transplant the seedlings into larger individual pots when they have grown their first set of true leaves.
- Allow the seedlings to grow in the containers for their first year. Keep the containers indoors or in a greenhouse during the winter.
- Plant gotu kola seedlings in the garden anytime after your area’s last frost date. Choose a moist, sunny or semishady spot for the plant’s permanent location.
What You Get:
- Each packages contains : 1 * pics of Brahmi, Gotu Kola, Mandukaprani, Sarswati plant (3-6 Inch)
- Planters Size : 2-3 inch plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.