How to take care Breath Of Heaven ‘Sunset Gold’ plant
Thrives in well-drained, light, sandy soils, away from harsh winds. Follow a regular watering schedule during the first growing season to establish an extensive root system. Apply a general purpose fertilizer before new growth begins in spring. For a formal appearance, prune annually after flowering.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Breath Of Heaven ‘Sunset Gold’ plant (8-12 Inch)
- Planters size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.