Bromeliad Red Vriesea (Flaming Sword) Flowering Indoor Plant
₹649.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India.
- Bromeliad Red Vriesea is very easy to take care of.
- It comes with one 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters.
- This plant size (5-10 Inch)
- Bromeliad Red Vriesea plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
- Plant will be sent without flower.
- All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
How to take care Bromeliad Red Vriesea :
- Locate the flaming sword houseplant in bright, indirect light indoors. Allow some direct morning or evening sun in winter, if possible. Care of Vriesea plants includes keeping them in temperatures above 60 F. (16 C.), but no warmer than 80 F (27 C). How To Grow A Victory Garden As with other bromeliads, the flaming sword houseplant has a cup or tank in the middle of the plant. Keep this cup filled with water. Vriesea flaming sword info says watering for this plant should be minimal. Soil should be no more than lightly moist and never allowed to completely dry out. The top half of the plant can be allowed to dry out between waterings. This bromeliad does, however, like high humidity. Mist the plant frequently or place it on a pebble tray indoors or near the company of other houseplants that transpire. Fifty percent humidity is necessary for optimum performance of Vriesea flaming sword.
What You Get:
- Each packages contains : 1 * pics of Bromeliad Red Vriesea (Flaming Sword) Flowering Indoor Plant (5-10 Inch)
- Planters Size : 3-4 inch plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.