Caladium Lindenii Plant
- SKU: SRT18577
How to take care Caladium Lindenii plant
Semi-shade to full shade. Can tolerate indirect sunlight but shelter from full sun.
Regular watering as it requires lots of water and maintain humidity.
Moist fertile soil but well drained. Any potting mixture though loamy or sandy loam soil is ideal.
An evergreen herbaceous shrub, grown for its beautiful variegated foliage. Plant can grow into a dense clump to about 2-3 feet tall and as wide.
For optimal growth, place it at filtered sun position, provide humidity and regular watering during growing season. Fertilize once monthly with a well balanced foliage fertilizer. Look out for mealy bugs or white flies on the undersides of its leaves and pythium rot. Take note that handling plant may cause skin irritation or allergic reaction in some people, so be careful.
What you get :
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Caladium Lindenii plant (6-10 Inch)
- Planter Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.