Caladium Mix Bicolour Plant
₹399.00 Inc. Tax (-13%)
- Free delivery across India
- Caladium mix bicolour is a low caring live foliage plant.
- Caladium mix bicolour plant with one plastic pot.
- Caladium mix bicolour plant comes with one 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Caladium mix bicolour plant plant size (5-10 Inch).
How to take care Caladium mix bicolour :
Caladiums need protection from full, hot sun for best growth and color. Some newer cultivars will tolerate full sun for a couple of hours daily, but all prefer dappled or moderate shade with protection from hot afternoon sun. Caladiums require warm, moist, well-drained soil to grow. Planting tubers in cool soil results in slow growth or tuber rot. A good rule of thumb in determining when to plant out caladiums is to set them out at the same time okra seed is planted in the vegetable garden. Do not plant the tubers or plants until the soil temperature reaches 70 °F. Water frequently and thoroughly, keeping the soil evenly moist to touch but not saturated. If planted in a container, be sure it is well-drained and has a drainage hole, as caladiums rot when kept too wet.
What You Get:
- Each packages contains : 1 * pics of Caladium plant (5-10 Inch)
- Planters Size : 3-4 inch Plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.