Calathea Medallion Plant
- SKU: BSN17514
How to take care Calathea Medallion plant
Calathea Medallion needs medium to bright indirect light. Avoid placing your calathea plant under direct sunlight because it will burn the leaves.
Keep your Calathea Medallion moist by maintaining a regular watering schedule, but do not let the soil get soak in water for too long or every time you water it.
Since Calathea Medallion is originally a tropical plant, it prefers an environment with higher humidity. It’s best to place it in areas of your home like your bathroom or kitchen.
Calathea Medallion enjoys the warmth. It prefers temperature between 65-85 degrees.
Non-toxic to animals and humans, but it is said that they’re pretty tasty, so it’s best to keep it away from your pets if you want your plant to live.
What you get :
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Calathea Medallion plant (6-8 Inch)
- Planter Size : 4-6 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.