Calathea Ornata -Pinstripe plant
( 1 Review )Rated 2.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating01
- SKU: BSN1074
₹350.00 Inc. Tax (-19%)
Out of stock
A bold and beautiful houseplant, calathea looks good even without flowers. There are lots of varieties of calathea, but one of the most common has Calathea Ornata, dark green leaves that have scalloped edges and silver brushmarks on the top of the leaves. Underneath, the leaves are a lovely shade of burgundy purple . Calatheas are gorgeous tropical plants with stunning leaf patterns and as a bonus, they are low light, are great at purifying air, Another cool thing about calatheas is that they close at night and open up again in the morning so when you see the leaves close up, do not be worried!
How to take care Calathea Ornata -Pinstripe plant :
Calatheas can be a little tricky to take care of but we have some tips that will help you keep your calathea happy and healthy.
- WATER : Being native to South American rainforest, calatheas prefer to stay moist but not wet or saturated. Do not let the plant dry out completely. Once the top two inches of the potting mix are dry, water your plant again. If possible use distilled water.
- LIGHT : In the wild, calatheas grow in shady spots. They do not tolerate direct sunlight and when exposed to it, their leaves turn brown. Indoors, find a medium- to low-light spot for your calathea.
- HUMIDITY : These plants love humidity. If your apartment is dry try spraying the plant occasionally or getting a humidifier.
- FERTILIZATION : It’s advised to fertilize calatheas during the growing season (Spring – Summer) with an all-purpose fertilizer.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 pcs Calathea Ornata (6/8 inch)
- Planters Size: 3/4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. The actual size of the product may vary with the product send to you.
There are no inquiries yet.