Calathea Ornata -Pinstripe Plant
- SKU: BSN1074
₹259.00 Inc. Tax
Calathea Ornata prefers indirect lighting, which means makes it perfect for indoor usage and office buildings.
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate
- Light : Bright
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care Calathea Ornata -Pinstripe plant :
Calatheas can be a little tricky to take care of but we have some tips that will help you keep your calathea happy and healthy.
- WATER : Being native to South American rainforest, calatheas prefer to stay moist but not wet or saturated. Do not let the plant dry out completely. Once the top two inches of the potting mix are dry, water your plant again. If possible use distilled water.
- LIGHT : In the wild, calatheas grow in shady spots. They do not tolerate direct sunlight and when exposed to it, their leaves turn brown. Indoors, find a medium- to low-light spot for your calathea.
- HUMIDITY : These plants love humidity. If your apartment is dry try spraying the plant occasionally or getting a humidifier.
- FERTILIZATION : It’s advised to fertilize calatheas during the growing season (Spring – Summer) with an all-purpose fertilizer.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 pics Calathea Ornata (6-8 inch)
- Planter Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
There are no inquiries yet.