Calathea Ornata Plant
- SKU: BSN1087
₹400.00 Inc. Tax (-23%)
Out of stock
- Free delivery across India , maximum PIN code covered.
- Calathea Ornata plant is very easy to take care of.
- Well rooted plant.
- This plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
- Fast delivery across India.
- Well packaging by professional team.
- Plant care advice will be given by nestreeo support team.
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate / Moist Soil
- Light : Medium / Indoor Condition
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : Yes
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care Calathea Ornata :
- Light Requirements : Calathea Ornata is native to the rainforest and is used to being shaded by other plants, so avoid direct sunlight. Bright light burns leaves No light prevents growth Calathea Ornata likes bright, indirect light
- Watering Requirements : Calathea Ornata is native to the rainforest where things are wet, Damp, not soggy. Don’t let Calathea Ornata sit in water
- Another fun fact, Calathea Ornata is known to dislike tap water and prefer distilled water or rainwater. That just straight up isn’t happening for mine.
- Maintenance Tips : As a general rule for all native rainforest plants, avoid direct sunlight, do not exposure to cold, and high humidity is a plus.
- Dry air kills the Calathea Ornata, the higher the humidity the better
- The best location for a Calathea Ornata is a greenhouse. Not super convenient for most millennial plant lovers, including myself, so again, wish me luck.
- Humidifiers help and generally speaking, the bathroom or kitchen is the best spot for a Calathea Ornata.
- Avoid cold at all costs. Keep the Calathea Ornata away from windows or doors with a draft and definitely steer clear of fans and AC units.
- If the leaves of your Calathea Ornata are curling, it probably means it is too hot.
What you get:
- Each package contains : 1 pics Calathea Ornata plant (4-8 inch)
- Planter Size: 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
There are no inquiries yet.