Calathea Ornata Plant
- SKU: BSN1087
How to take care Calathea Ornata plant
Calathea Ornata is native to the rainforest and is used to being shaded by other plants, so avoid direct sunlight. Bright light burns leaves No light prevents growth Calathea Ornata likes bright, indirect light
Calathea Ornata is native to the rainforest where things are wet, Damp, not soggy. Don’t let Calathea Ornata sit in waterAnother fun fact, Calathea Ornata is known to dislike tap water and prefer distilled water or rainwater. That just straight up isn’t happening for mine.
As a general rule for all native rainforest plants, avoid direct sunlight, do not exposure to cold, and high humidity is a plus..
What you get:
- Each package contains : 1 pics Calathea Ornata plant (4-8 inch)
- Planter Size: 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.