Calathea Picturata-Argentea Plant
₹399.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India
- Calathea Picturata-Argentea is a low caring live air purifying plant
- Calathea Picturata-Argentea plant with one plastic pot.
- Calathea Picturata-Argentea plant comes with one 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Calathea Picturata-Argentea plant size (5-8 Inch)
How to take care Calathea Picturata-Argentea Plant :
- Light: It flourishes best in bright indirect sunlight or filtered sunlight to partial shade. Keep your plant out of direct sunlight, because too much of direct sunlight burns the leaves of a Plant and causes the wonderful leaf hues to fade. Keep your plant in front of East, west, or north facing window is suitable.
- Soil: It grows well in moist, well-drained, fertile organic soil with a mix of sand.
- Temperature: It thrives well in average room temperatures between 65 – 75ºF / 18 – 24ºC and no lower than 60ºF / 15ºC. Avoid drafts and sudden temperature changes.
- Humidity: Humidity levels need to be moderate to high for this plant. A wet pebble tray or a room humidifier should help to raise levels adequately.
- Water: Water regularly, during the growing season. Keep soil constantly moist but never water-logged. Overwatering can cause root rot and kill the plant. During the winter season, reduce watering and only water the plant when the top inch soil to dry out between watering. Use distilled water or rainwater because this plant is sensitive to fluoride and salts in tap water.
- Fertilizer: Fertilize every two weeks during the growing season (spring and summer) with a 10-10-5 liquid fertilizer diluted by half. In fall and winter, feed monthly.
- Propagation: It can be easily propagated by division. Divide rhizomes of mature plants in spring or early summer.
- Repotting: Re-pot during spring season once every 2 years, just in a somewhat bigger pot if the roots have consumed all the space with the present pot.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 * pics Calathea Picturata-Argentea Plant (5-8 inch)
- Planters Size: 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.