How to take care Calathea Pink Aurora plant
Place your Calathea in a room that gets a medium amount of natural light. Overly bright, sunny windows should be avoided or her vibrant leaves will start to fade. Rotate the plant occasionally to encourage even growth.
The Calathea prefers indirect light. Morning sunlight is fine, but it’s best to avoid intense afternoon sunlight.
Water when the top 1-2 inches of soil is dry. When watering, water the plant moderately and slowly from above, allowing water to soak through to the roots, then tip out any excess water. Be sure to avoid soggy soil. Mist the leaves occasionally and clean them by wiping them down with a damp cloth.
What you get :
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Calathea Pink Aurora plant (5-7 Inch)
- Planter Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.