Calathea Roseopicta ‘Dottie’ Plant
- SKU: BSN15422
₹859.00 Inc. Tax
Only 1 left in stock
- Free delivery across India , maximum PIN code covered.
- Calathea Roseopicta ‘Dottie’ plant is very easy to take care of.
- Well rooted plant.
- This plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
- Fast delivery across India.
- Well packaging by professional team.
- Plant care advice will be given by nestreeo support team.
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate / Light Moist Soil
- Light : Medium / Indirect Sunlight
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : Yes
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care Calathea Roseopicta ‘Dottie’ Plant :
- Light: It flourishes best in bright indirect sunlight or filtered sunlight to partial shade. Keep your plant out of direct sunlight.
- Soil: It grows well in moist, well-drained, fertile organic soil with a mix of sand.
- Temperature: It thrives well in average room temperatures between 65 – 75ºF / 18 – 24ºC and no lower than 60ºF / 15ºC. Avoid drafts and sudden temperature changes.
- Humidity: Humidity levels need to be moderate to high for this plant. A wet pebble tray or a room humidifier should help to raise levels adequately.
- Water: Water regularly, during the growing season. Keep soil constantly moist but never water-logged.
- Fertilizer: Fertilize every two weeks during the growing season (spring and summer) with a 10-10-5 liquid fertilizer diluted by half. In fall and winter, feed monthly.
- Propagation: It can be easily propagated by division. Divide rhizomes of mature plants in spring or early summer.
- Repotting: Re-pot during spring season once every 2 years, just in a somewhat bigger pot if the roots have consumed all the space with the present pot.
What you get:
- Each package contains : 1 pics Calathea Roseopicta ‘Dottie’ Plant (10-15 inch)
- Planters size : 4-6 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
There are no inquiries yet.