Camellia Plant (Mix Colour)
₹445.00 Inc. Tax
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate
- Light : Bright
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care Camellia Plant (Mix Colour)
When you are planting your camellia, install it slightly higher than the surrounding soil. This allows excess water to drain away from the center of the plant. Don’t plant this shrub where it will have competition for nutrients. For example, don’t plant it beneath a tree with shallow roots, like a birch. Caring for camellias will include water and fertilizer. When you are first growing a camellia plant, it will require regular and generous irrigation until the root system is established. Once the tree is mature, it needs less water. In time, you may not have to irrigate at all. Camellias do not do well with a lot of fertilizer, so don’t overuse it.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 1 * pics Camellia Plant (Mix Colour) (6 – 10 Inch)
- Planter size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.