How to take care Kaju Plant
Cashews grow best in sandy soils but sandy soils don’t hold much water and are generally not very fertile. The trees will still do fine without additional attention.
However, if a good crop is important to you (read: if you want to grow them commercially) then you need to supply your cashew trees with additional water and fertilizer. Irrigate during dry periods, and fertilize the trees when they actively grow, as well as during flowering and nut development. They will mainly need nitrogen and phosphorus, and possibly zinc.
Cashew trees flower and set fruit during the dry season (winter) and you should be able to pick them within a couple of months from flowering.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 01 pics of Cashew, Kaju Plant (6-10 Inch)
- Planters size : 3-4 inch Plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
N.B : The actual size of the product may vary with the product send to you.For actual bonsai as shown on the image, please contact us.