Cereus Peruvianua Monstrose Cactus Plant
₹299.00 Inc. Tax
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Low
- Light : Bright / Warm Climate
- Growth Rate : Slow
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : No
How to take care Cereus Peruvianua Monstrose cactus plant
The Peruvianua Monstrose cactus like other members of the cactus family required full sun to part day sun. Plants started in lower light levels should be
allowed to acclimate to full sun to avoid sunburn.
The Peruvianua Monstrose cactus like other members of the cactus family has very low water and fertilizer needs. A deep watering about four to six weeks following planting and supplemental water about every two weeks during the first hot summer following planting encourages establishment.
Application of a diluted fertilizer is beneficial in spring. A light application of a balanced fertilizer in early spring encourages monstrous cactus growth but is not necessary. No irrigation or fertilizer applications are necessary from late fall through spring when conditions are
cool and wet.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Peruvianua Monstrose Cactus (4-8 Inch)
- Planters size : 2-3 inch plastic planters (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 22 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.