Chikoo, Chikku, Sabeda Fruit (Grafted) Plant
- SKU: BSN13995
₹379.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India.
- Chikoo, Chikku, Sabeda Fruit plant is very easy to take care of.
- It comes with plastic grow bag.
- Chikoo, Chikku, Sabeda fruit plant size (6-12 Inch)
- Grafted Orange Plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
How to take care Chikoo, Chikku, Sabeda Fruit (Grafted) Plant :
- To grow a sapodilla tree, most propagation is done by seed, which will be viable for years although some commercial growers use grafting and other practices. Once germinated, use some patience as it takes five to eight years to grow a sapodilla tree of bearing age. As mentioned, the fruit tree is tolerant of most conditions but prefers a sunny, warm, and frost free location in most any type of soil with good drainage. Additional care for sapodilla trees advises fertilizing the young trees with -8% nitrogen, 2-4% phosphoric acid and 6-8% potash every two or three months with ¼ pound (113 g.) and increasing gradually to 1 pound (453 g.). After the first year, two or three application a year is plenty. Not only are sapodilla trees tolerant of drought conditions, but they can take soil salinity, need very little pruning and are mostly pest resistant.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 01 pics of Chikoo, Chikku, Sabeda Fruit (Grafted) Plant (6-12 Inch)
- Planters size : 3-4 inch Plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.