Chinese Banyan, Ficus Microcarpa Nitida Plant
₹270.00 Inc. Tax
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moist Soil
- Light : Bright / Partial Shade
- Growth Rate : Slow
- Air Purifying : Yes
- Pet Friendly : Yes
- Bonsai plant sapling will be sent , for actual bonsai please contact us.
How to take care Ficus Microcarpa Nitida plant
Universally, ficus will appreciate as much full, strong Sunshine as you can provide.Ficus grown at the Bonsai learning centre are placed in locations where they will receive the maximum amount of sunshine during the day.
Ficus like to dine well.They are heavy feeders ,although certainly not gourmands. Standard chemical fertilizer mixture which provide nitrogen, Organic are ok as well although you may want to avoid them for indoor cultivation because they will encourage insect infestation.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Ficus Microcarpa Nitida plant (5-8 Inch)
- Planters Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.
S N Ray Chaudhuri (verified owner) –
Very healthy plant
PATEL BHAVIN –
Chinese Banyan, Ficus Microcarpa Nitida Plant Yes or No pls not cheat buyvthis product ?
Nestreeo (store manager) –
We send the correct variety , but not the actually bonsai mentioned on the image . Same is also mentioned on product description .