Chinese Banyan, Ficus Microcarpa Nitida (Retusa)-(BSBC001F)
- SKU: BSN1400
₹350.00 Inc. Tax (-23%)
Out of stock
Ficus microcarpa has deep green elliptic Shiny smooth 8cm long leaps on shot erect much branching stems. The root system swells and stores water and nutrients to allow the plant to survive in harsh environment without food and water for long time making it an excellent indoor plants.
How to take care Chinese Banyan, Ficus Microcarpa Nitida :
- House plant care : If grown in large pots the ficus microcarpa will grow rapidly if kept in small pots they can be kept miniature for life final size depends on watering feeding and trimming given to the plant you are in complete control.
- Light : Ficus microcarpa does well either in medium light or in a position where they can get some Sun each day.
- Watering : Ficus microcarpa appreciate some moisture at the roots. Hello the top half of the potting mixture to dry before watering again.
- Fertiliser : Use a standard liquid fertiliser at half strength every week while ficus microcarpa is in active growth once the fig rest is fall allow it to grow without fertilizser.
What you will get :
- Each package contains : 1 pcs Chinese Banyan, Ficus Microcarpa Nitida (5-8 inch)
- Planters Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. The actual size of the product may vary with the product send to you.
For the actual Bonsai Plant as shown on the image , please contact us us.
There are no inquiries yet.